Thursday, June 18, 2009

-Bad Things With You-

I'm sure by this point my friends are ready to string me up by my heels and let me hang, they're so sick of hearing about it, but I've completely fallen for HBO's True Blood. It continues an idiotic vampire obsession of mine that dates back to a childhood spent watching Kindred the Embraced, an adolescence occupied mimicking Buffy, and a college career watching a Brit and a Kiwi fake my accent.

But more than that, it does a fantastic job pointing fingers at the dualities of Southern culture, I believe that's its biggest attractant to me. I would have gone ga-ga for the damned show anyway, but I love it that much more for the brilliant opening titles Digital Kitchen put together for it:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Full opening:

2 comments: